Pattijoki Church Chapel of Silence
Pattijoki Church, which is also known as the Chapel of Silence, was designed by architect Josef Stenbäck. The altar piece of the church completed in 1912 is a Tyrolian gilded wood sculpture called ‘Crucifixion of Christ’. The front of the church features the stained window ‘Resurrection’ designed by artist Matti Lammi, which was received as a private donation in 1983. The wooden chandeliers designed by Josef Stenbäck were reinstalled and electrified in conjunction with a major renovation between 1997 and 1998. The original colours of the church hall were also restored at that time.