The current church in Raahe, The Church of the Holy Trinity, was built between 1909 and 1912 at the site of the old wooden church that burned down in 1908. The church was designed and developed by architect and engineer Josef Stenbäck. It represents the styles of national romanticism and Art Nouveau. The church is made from granite stones, mostly extracted from the islands off the shore of Raahe. The church tower was built to a height of 52 metres. The church holds about 600 people.
The building was comprehensively renovated between 2011 and 2012 with the goal of restoring the church to its original appearance. As the layers of paint were removed, a rich palette of colours was revealed with pink lime-plastered walls and pews painted to imitate oak.
The altar piece was painted by Professor Eero Järnefelt.